|Policy Prepared by:||Laura Handley|
|Next Review Date:||31/12/2022|
RedWizard Consulting Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RedWizard Consulting Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information including email address, telephone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, nationality, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to the services we provide
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Your information will never be passed onto 3rd parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, you should be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Like many site operators, we may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you click these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control or responsibility over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and they should have their own privacy statements.
You have the right: –
- to know who is the controller of your data, how your data will be processed/stored in a transparent and fair manner
- to know what personal information is held and how it is used and be given access to this within 28 days
- to change any information that is incorrect
- to request data is deleted if it is no longer needed
- to restrict the use of data to specific uses
- to move data between data controllers
- to object to the processing of data, to the processing of data for market research, to the processing of data for historical or scientific research and should be informed of this during your first communication with RedWizard Consulting Ltd
- not to be evaluated solely by automated processes
Should you wish to view, update, change, delete your data or have any concern about how your data is collected, processed or use please contact our Data Protection Manager (Laura Handley email@example.com)
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).